Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is NTL ISP NUMBER

What is NTL ISP NUMBER

Wayne Kerr

What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

Wayne Kerr

Sorry, its the ftp upload I need for ntlworld.

I want to upload my ntlworld web page but need the details

"Wayne Kerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nvb3f.9419$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Wayne Kerr wrote:
> Sorry, its the ftp upload I need for ntlworld.
>
> I want to upload my ntlworld web page but need the details
>

> "Wayne Kerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:nvb3f.9419$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

Follow the instructions on their homepage?

Dave Lear

"Wayne Kerr" wrote in message news:gKb3f.30$(E-Mail Removed)

>> What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

> Sorry, its the ftp upload I need for ntlworld.
> I want to upload my ntlworld web page but need the details

http://www.ntlworld.com/helpsupport/...tlworldftp.php

Fred

http://www.ntlworld.com/helpsupport/...tlworldftp.php

"Wayne Kerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nvb3f.9419$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

Whiskers

On 2005-10-12, Wayne Kerr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

NTL might know. Have they got a web-site with useful stuff in a FAQ? It
might be under 'Help' or some such heading.

--
-- Whiskers

The Shed

"Wayne Kerr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nvb3f.9419$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is Ntlwords ISP number as I need it for ftp

Pretty sure it is 42,well that is what deep thought came up with.