Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SBC YAHOO MAIL printable view?

SBC YAHOO MAIL printable view?

aaronep@pacbell.net

I am using SBC Yahoo Mail. In the past, when I opened an individual
piece of mail, I had a choice of access the mail in PRINTABLE VIEW,
which enlarged the message on the screen and also when printing.

Recently, I have searched and failed to find the PRINTABLE VIEW option
listed at the top of the page. Is it still there?

best, Aaron

Old Gringo

On 11 Oct 2005 15:58:25 -0700, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
Group, Without Any Hesitation http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Wrote The
Following:

> I am using SBC Yahoo Mail. In the past, when I opened an individual
> piece of mail, I had a choice of access the mail in PRINTABLE VIEW,
> which enlarged the message on the screen and also when printing.
>
> Recently, I have searched and failed to find the PRINTABLE VIEW option
> listed at the top of the page. Is it still there?
>
> best, Aaron

Below the 2 search options while reading the email.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be