Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Probably best

Re: Probably best

-Andy-

GlennT LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Do you get that? I do. Instead of "what do I want" it is, "That
> is probably best.".
>
> Everything is some sort of compromise. Only what can be earned is
> really for free. I want to steer the business in a radical
> direction, but I won't. It would be nice to try... but I suddenly
> realize I have too much to lose. Things are going good and there
> is no good reason to change.

Because your a ****ing soft cock!

SEYMOUR

its youre not your
instead of wasting your (that is spelt correctly in this context) time on
your fathers computer why dont you do your (oh that word again) homework
then go to bed and masturbate.

youre (correct in this context) a very rude boy.

"-Andy-" <nospam@****--you.com> wrote in message
> GlennT LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> Do you get that? I do. Instead of "what do I want" it is, "That
>> is probably best.".
>>
>> Everything is some sort of compromise. Only what can be earned is
>> really for free. I want to steer the business in a radical
>> direction, but I won't. It would be nice to try... but I suddenly
>> realize I have too much to lose. Things are going good and there
>> is no good reason to change.

> Because your a ****ing soft cock!

honeybearxo

very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
posting.

SEYMOUR

they are good for a snigger honeybear

"honeybearxo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
> posting.

Rebecca

honeybearxo wrote:
> very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
> posting.

Idiots are quite easily spotted. By their non-use of capital letters.

honeybearxo

so true seymour hope you are feeling well.

SEYMOUR

TOUCHE

SEYMOUR wrote:
> TOUCHE
>
> "Rebecca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> honeybearxo wrote:
>>> very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
>>> posting.

>> Idiots are quite easily spotted. By their non-use of capital letters.

....or by their overuse.

SEYMOUR

youre a scream andy

> SEYMOUR wrote:
>> TOUCHE
>>
>> "Rebecca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Idiots are quite easily spotted. By their non-use of capital letters.

> ...or by their overuse.

-Andy-

SEYMOUR LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> its youre not your

It's actually "you're" you top posting, spell laming **** stain on a hoars
bedsheet.

> instead of wasting your (that is spelt correctly in this context)
> time on your fathers computer why dont you do your (oh that word
> again) homework then go to bed and masturbate.

LOL!!, Ohhhh noooo, I have been cut deep, the pain of the jiggered words you
bestow upon me have caused me such pain!, how shall I ever recover from such
a mighty blow from your fiery tongue?

> youre (correct in this context) a very rude boy.

Are you? do you like to get spanked because of it?