Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mozilla Firefox Problem

Mozilla Firefox Problem

Redman

Cannot get firefox to load unless I right click on the desktop shortcut and
click on Run as..... then highlight the following user tab and select the
administrator tab and put in my password then it loads fine. I did get an
error box pop up which said that firefox must close and a dll was listed:
rfproxy_14.dll, this is the first time since I started having this problem
that a close box has popped up. Ok this started yesterday with version
1.0.4. I've since uninstalled 1.0.4 and installed the latest version 1.0.7
which has ran fine all day but I've just started getting the same problem.
Anybody know what's up with it?

TIA

Redman

S.Heenan

Redman wrote:
> Cannot get firefox to load unless I right click on the desktop
> shortcut and click on Run as..... then highlight the following user
> tab and select the administrator tab and put in my password then it
> loads fine. I did get an error box pop up which said that firefox
> must close and a dll was listed: rfproxy_14.dll, this is the first
> time since I started having this problem that a close box has popped
> up. Ok this started yesterday with version
> 1.0.4. I've since uninstalled 1.0.4 and installed the latest version
> 1.0.7 which has ran fine all day but I've just started getting the
> same problem. Anybody know what's up with it?
>
> TIA
>
> Redman

http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/r...h-analysis.win

Using 1.0.7, I can't find rfproxy_14.dll. Perhaps it's part of a plugin.