Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NTDLL.DLL and polar performance system

NTDLL.DLL and polar performance system

Asaf.Louzon@gmail.com

Hello there. I googled the groups and didn't find a solution, please
help.

i have an IrDa device and a polar watch for Heart rate monitoring.
Recently something has changed - the polar program crashes all the
time. Here's the error message I'm getting:

AppName: polar 32.exe AppVer: 4.1.28.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00011404

in the bottom of the message you will find all the technical
information about the error report, but for now I dont know what's
wrong and I'd love to know what happened to my fun computer!
Thank you all.

It says :
" The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at"blabla". The
memory could not be "read". "
Damn!

why?

On 9 Oct 2005 01:17:26 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hello there. I googled the groups and didn't find a solution, please

2nd hit on Google led straight to the support / new version of the
software page / helpdesk and troubleshooting page.

>help.
>
>i have an IrDa device and a polar watch for Heart rate monitoring.
>Recently something has changed - the polar program crashes all the

The something would be a patch , upgrade , you installed another
application.

>time. Here's the error message I'm getting:
>
>AppName: polar 32.exe AppVer: 4.1.28.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
>ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00011404

That's Win XP you are running?

Maybe you need to u/g your sw?
http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.n...F?OpenDocument
Version: 4.03.041
Date: July 5th 2005
Size: 2 728 Kb

http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/Library?OpenForm
Also see the Help / Troubleshooting / Contact Helpdesk link.

NTDLL.DLL is a very important part of the OS, have you check it's
version details, tried a AV scan, spyware check, reinstalled the IrDa
drivers, checked with polar support?

>in the bottom of the message you will find all the technical

Not the way you copied the message it's not technical, and after
including the above why put the rest at the end?

>information about the error report, but for now I dont know what's
>wrong and I'd love to know what happened to my fun computer!
>Thank you all.
>

>It says :
>" The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at"blabla". The
>memory could not be "read". "
>Damn!

That's fairly useless there isn't memory reference "blabla"

Me