Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > reading my attachments

reading my attachments

annie-evelyne bach

Dear,

When I receive an e-mail on Yahoo I can't read the attachments.
Either I push on the "trombone" and nothingt happens, either I push on the
"trombone" and the anti virus device announces thatr there is no virus. Then
I push on "telecharger" , a window opens and I push on "open" but from the
globe to the envelope there is no transfer. What can I do. Neuf France said
my antivirus Symantic was too slow and should be inactivated. I did this but
not the slightest change. What should I do ?

Thanks a million in advance.

Hendrik Smets

The One

"annie-evelyne bach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:di1g9m$o9i$(E-Mail Removed).9tel.net...
> Dear,
>
> When I receive an e-mail on Yahoo I can't read the attachments.
> Either I push on the "trombone" and nothingt happens, either I push on the
> "trombone" and the anti virus device announces thatr there is no virus.

Then
> I push on "telecharger" , a window opens and I push on "open" but from the
> globe to the envelope there is no transfer. What can I do. Neuf France

said
> my antivirus Symantic was too slow and should be inactivated. I did this

but
> not the slightest change. What should I do ?
>
> Thanks a million in advance.
>
> Hendrik Smets

Its a paperclip.

The One

The One bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

> Its a paperclip.

ROTFL

PackRat2112

"The One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:43444f3c$(E-Mail Removed):

> "annie-evelyne bach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:di1g9m$o9i$(E-Mail Removed).9tel.net...
>> Dear,
>>
>> When I receive an e-mail on Yahoo I can't read the attachments.
>> Either I push on the "trombone" and nothingt happens, either I push
>> on the "trombone" and the anti virus device announces thatr there is
>> no virus.

> Then
>> I push on "telecharger" , a window opens and I push on "open" but
>> from the globe to the envelope there is no transfer. What can I do.
>> Neuf France

> said
>> my antivirus Symantic was too slow and should be inactivated. I did
>> this

> but
>> not the slightest change. What should I do ?
>>
>> Thanks a million in advance.
>>
>> Hendrik Smets
>>

> Its a paperclip.

that's funny