Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deleting Google Archive

Deleting Google Archive

Logan

Hello,

I would like to delete all my old posts from the google
archive. However, deleting each and every single message may well take
a lot of time, so is there any way to delete all my old posts without
having to go through each and every single message?

Regards,

Logan

Evan Platt

On 4 Oct 2005 16:58:09 -0700, "Logan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> I would like to delete all my old posts from the google
>archive. However, deleting each and every single message may well take
>a lot of time, so is there any way to delete all my old posts without
>having to go through each and every single message?

go to http://www.deja.com . Click on Help. Type in 'delete my posts'.

Links to
http://groups.google.com/support/bin...topic=0&type=f