Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tech support forum

Tech support forum

Jay

Looking for members and moderators to help kick-start a new tech forum:

http://www.techtodayonline.com

From the same folks who in three months catapulted
http://www.photocamel.com into one of the top photography discussion sites.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jay wrote:
> *commercial *****

Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

trout

Rgr wrote:

> Jay wrote:
>> *commercial *****

> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
--
We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

Toolman Tim

trout wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> Jay wrote:
>>> *commercial *****

>> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

> I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
> conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
> --
> We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

Well, round is kinda radical. I can see why the committee is "draggin' their
feet".

Top

> Rgr wrote:

>> Jay wrote:
>>> *commercial *****

>> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

> I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
> conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.

Ice skates?

Top

--
Freedom is never free

why?

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:51:42 -0700, trout wrote:

>Rgr wrote:
>
>> Jay wrote:
>>> *commercial *****

>> Why don't you just send them to 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

> I'm thinking of some kind of objects to place under a vehicle for
>conveyance, possible in pairs, joined by an axle.
>--
>We've been discussing the idea of "round". There's a committee.

it is unclear what colour it should be

Me