Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is this the right place

Is this the right place

Linn

Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right
place?

Bob B

I'm hot ........ just finished playing football !! BB

"Linn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right
> place?

WormWood

I'm hot in several places....eating jalapeņos.

os
"Linn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right
> place?

John Holmes

Linn blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right
> place?

Yes, this is the right place. After all, I /stick/ around here. Please
leave your name and phone number after the beep.

--
Your mother was an overweight ninny who attracted crowds with her act in a
small tent.

Dr. Bill

Linn wrote:
> Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right

Yes, here in 24hoursperverts.helpdesk you meet *the* hot guys, Tooldick Tim,
Mardick, Blinky the Prick, they are all regular wankers in this froup!

> place?

Fred

"Dr. Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Linn wrote:
>> Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right

Yep. Howdy.