Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > supposed registry hack enabling anonymous surfing?

supposed registry hack enabling anonymous surfing?

D.Corn

I was surfing without anonymity one day when I happened to run
acrossed this article about a hacking book for sale.

http://www.thex.com/security/2005/09...dows-xp-hacks/

As you might be able to see there, it seems to imply that
the above mentioned can be done, but doesn't really come out
and state that. Maybe its just a marketing technic, or
is it possible, and does anyone know the hack?

corn