Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE7 Beta - Anyplace to download it?

IE7 Beta - Anyplace to download it?

Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking with
Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.

--
Kyle )

$1-million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
reply. Money gets faster attention

Black Baptist

Sens Fan Happy In Ohio rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking with
> Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.

any p2p client has it.

SgtMinor

Black Baptist wrote:
> Sens Fan Happy In Ohio rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking with
>> Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.
>>

> any p2p client has it.

Or get it here:

or http://makeashorterlink.com/?X527264EB

--
But it ain't warez.

Black Baptist

SgtMinor rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Black Baptist wrote:
>> Sens Fan Happy In Ohio rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking
>>> with Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.
>>>

>> any p2p client has it.

> Or get it here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...8E9B3A-64FE-4A
> 4C-9DDF-57AF0472EAD2&displaylang=en
> or http://makeashorterlink.com/?X527264EB

That link takes you to IE7-beta1_Technical_Overview.doc not IE7 beta

SgtMinor

Black Baptist wrote:

> SgtMinor rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Black Baptist wrote:
>>> Sens Fan Happy In Ohio rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> any p2p client has it.

>> Or get it here:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...8E9B3A-64FE-4A
>> 4C-9DDF-57AF0472EAD2&displaylang=en
>> or http://makeashorterlink.com/?X527264EB
>>

> That link takes you to IE7-beta1_Technical_Overview.doc not IE7 beta

Oops, my dumb. I saw that download button and...

Trax

"Sens Fan Happy In Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking with
|>Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.

As mention'd
http://www.meganova.org/details/193581.html

I suggest using
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

--
eDonkey Tells Congress It's Throwing in the Towel
http://tinyurl.com/dattt

why?

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:23:25 -0400, Sens Fan Happy In Ohio wrote:

>Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking with

Don't bother it's not a 'must have'.

>Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.

Better than a d/l , get MS to send you CD/DVD with it, it comes with
Vista Beta1 as well.
http://technet.microsoft.com/default.aspx
subscribe to the Technet Program.

Me

Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

In news:(E-Mail Removed), Trax
<(E-Mail Removed)> first attempted to communicate with pen, but the
writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away,
and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so
placed fingers to keyboard for this:

> "Sens Fan Happy In Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>> Just curious if you can download and "test" it. I'm still sticking
>>> with Firefox, but curious to see what Microshaft is trying to do.

> As mention'd
> http://www.meganova.org/details/193581.html
>
> I suggest using
> http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

First link is a dud, but after several hoops and what-nots the second one
got me where I wanted to be. Thanks.