Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Helth For Everyone

Helth For Everyone

pinky

what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
block product?Any Suggestion?

The One

pinky bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

> what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
> block product?Any Suggestion?

Stay out of the sun. Ideally indoors at all times.

Seriously, sunblock clothing. Look for clothing with a SPF rating. (Outdoor
shops)

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation pinky Wrote The Following::
> what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
> block product?Any Suggestion?

Become a cave dweller.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

old jon

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iQS_e.1145$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> With Out Any Hesitation pinky Wrote The Following::
>> what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
>> block product?Any Suggestion?
>>

> Become a cave dweller.

Hi OGG. He could join Neville in his cave dwelling. <g>.
bw..OJ
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

The One

pinky bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

> what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
> block product?Any Suggestion?

Burning Time

Burning time is the maximum time to stay unprotected without receiving
sunburn. This is calculated from the UV energy equivalent of 1 MED as the
basis.

MED: Minimal Erythemal Dose - Is the effective UV dose that causes a
perceptible minimum reddening/tanning of previously unexposed human skin.
The exact energy equivalent differs by a factor of 2 depending upon
individual sunburn sensitivity.

Each value given in each of the categories represents an approximate
mid-point value for a range. In the monthly solar reports the sensitive
group appropriate to Category 1 is used with a MED of 200 J m-2 effective.

Category 1: (burners) most UK indigenous groups < 300 J m-2 effective
Category 2: (tanners) mostly non-UK indigenous and non-naturally pigmented
groups 600 J m-2 effective
Category 3: (naturally brown) mostly Asian and middle and south American
groups 800 J m-2 effective
Category 4: (naturally black) African and Caribbean groups 1000 J m-2
effective

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation old jon Wrote The Following::
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iQS_e.1145$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>
>>With Out Any Hesitation pinky Wrote The Following::
>>
>>>what is the tips to makesure our skin from sunburn beside using sun
>>>block product?Any Suggestion?
>>>

>>Become a cave dweller.
>>

> Hi OGG. He could join Neville in his cave dwelling. <g>.
> bw..OJ
>
>>--
>>Old Gringo George
>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Hey OJ, it's kind of like rain, the first drop to hit you is an act
of God, all the rest depends on ones IQ.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Top (retired)

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:c1V_e.3671
$(E-Mail Removed):

>With Out Any Hesitation old jon Wrote The Following::
>> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:iQS_e.1145$(E-Mail Removed) m...

sun

>>>Become a cave dweller.
>>>

>> Hi OGG. He could join Neville in his cave dwelling. <g>.
>> bw..OJ
>>
>>>--
>>>Old Gringo George
>>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

> Hey OJ, it's kind of like rain, the first drop to hit you is an act
> of God, all the rest depends on ones IQ.

I fear Neville my have discovered google.groups.

Top

--
Freedom is never free....

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation Top (retired) Wrote The Following::
> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:c1V_e.3671
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>With Out Any Hesitation old jon Wrote The Following::
>>
>>>"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:iQS_e.1145$(E-Mail Removed) .com...

> sun

>>>Hi OGG. He could join Neville in his cave dwelling. <g>.
>>>bw..OJ

>>Hey OJ, it's kind of like rain, the first drop to hit you is an act
>>of God, all the rest depends on ones IQ.
>>

> I fear Neville my have discovered google.groups.
>
> Top

LOL