Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > looling for free version of software called something like software repair kit ...

looling for free version of software called something like software repair kit ...

ms smiling bookworm

want to see if it will help me with my dell music match jukebox,
get it to work again ...
does anyone know where I might find the software repair kit free?
or trial ware version?

old jon

"ms smiling bookworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> want to see if it will help me with my dell music match jukebox,
> get it to work again ...
> does anyone know where I might find the software repair kit free?
> or trial ware version?

Reinstall MM jukebox.
bw..OJ

Secret Squiddle

"ms smiling bookworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> want to see if it will help me with my dell music match jukebox,
> get it to work again ...
> does anyone know where I might find the software repair kit free?
> or trial ware version?

Musicmatch is crippleware - you can download it from:
http://www.musicmatch.com/

You won't be able to burn at full speed, but it does work!

**SS**