Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > time lapse using webcam

time lapse using webcam

Angela King

hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software capable of
time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid for. I only need a
basic program, no FTP required. Thanks in advance

--
Note to self : NOT lost!

John Holmes

Angela King blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software capable of
> time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid for. I only need a
> basic program, no FTP required. Thanks in advance

Timershot, part of powertoys for windows. Google and you'll find it.

--
Your mother was a snooty circus performer who served a life sentence in
seedy pick-up joints.

Dave

Try either Webcamfirst from http://www.webcamfirst.com/ or
Pryme free version from http://www.hilo.dk/pryme.php

"Angela King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2rB_e.2704$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software capable of
> time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid for. I only need a
> basic program, no FTP required. Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Note to self : NOT lost!

Dave Lear

"Angela King" wrote in message news:2rB_e.2704$(E-Mail Removed)

> hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software
> capable of time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid
> for. I only need a basic program, no FTP required.

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

which includes...

Webcam Timershot (610KB)
This PowerToy lets you take pictures at specified time intervals from a
Webcam connected to your computer and save them to a location that you
designate.

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

indeepspace

Thanks!
Its about time genuine software users got a little back!

news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...