Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Desktop arrangement

Desktop arrangement

KerplunKuK

How do I allow my Win XP desktop to let me place icons exactly where I want
them on the screen? Currently they all default to the left side from top
down.
Thanks

--
XBL : D0C RAY

cygnian@despammed.com

KerplunKuK wrote:
> How do I allow my Win XP desktop to let me place icons exactly where I want
> them on the screen? Currently they all default to the left side from top
> down.
> Thanks
>
> --
> XBL : D0C RAY

Click on a blank area of your desktop (right click), and you'll see an
option "arrange icons". Click on it and make sure it doesn't read "auto
arrange". If it does, set otherwise, and then you can arrange your
desktop icons in any order or location. Hope that helps

KerplunKuK

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> Scribbled:

> Click on a blank area of your desktop (right click), and you'll see an
> option "arrange icons". Click on it and make sure it doesn't read
> "auto arrange". If it does, set otherwise, and then you can arrange
> your desktop icons in any order or location. Hope that helps

Sorted, thanks.
--
XBL : D0C RAY

Plato

KerplunKuK wrote:

> How do I allow my Win XP desktop to let me place icons exactly where I want
> them on the screen? Currently they all default to the left side from top
> down.

Learn how to turn off "auto-arrange"

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/