Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > need xnews set up help ..

need xnews set up help ..

ms smiling bookworm

how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download the
news servers available for verizon online dsl ...

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation ms smiling bookworm Wrote The Following::
> how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download the
> news servers available for verizon online dsl ...

Get the necessary login information from Verizon and the open XNews
and under the tab at the top (Special) find XNews setup. There you
will enter the necessary information. Good Luck

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

ms smiling bookworm wrote:
> how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download the
> news servers available for verizon online dsl ...

Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes there.

John Holmes

Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> ms smiling bookworm wrote:
>> how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download the
>> news servers available for verizon online dsl ...
>>

> Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes there.

You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him that
more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just want to be
noticed in the froup?

--
Your mother was a warty toilet cleaner who worshipped teapots in a variety
of open prisons.

PackRat2112

John Holmes <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> ms smiling bookworm wrote:
>>> how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download
>>> the news servers available for verizon online dsl ...
>>>

>> Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes
>> there.

> You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him
> that more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just want
> to be noticed in the froup?

what's a froup?

Blinky the Shark

PackRat2112 wrote:
> John Holmes <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes
>>> there.

>> You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him
>> that more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just want
>> to be noticed in the froup?

> what's a froup?

An established term:

http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/N/newsfroup.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::
> Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>ms smiling bookworm wrote:
>>
>>>how do I go in and correct the profile so that xnews will download the
>>>news servers available for verizon online dsl ...
>>>

>>Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes there.

> You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him that
> more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just want to be
> noticed in the froup?

I think he PLONKED me long time ago and took his toys home and won't
play with me anymore. There are those who do not reply to the elite.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

John Holmes

Old Gringo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::
>> Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>>Click on the Special menu and then Setup XNews, make your changes
>>>there.

>> You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him
>> that more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just
>> want to be noticed in the froup?
>>

> I think he PLONKED me long time ago and took his toys home and won't
> play with me anymore. There are those who do not reply to the elite.

I reckoned that, too. That's why I don't use a killfile.

--
Your mother was an overbearing vegetarian who used to be violently and
copiously sick on the roof of her house.

Old Gringo

With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::
> Old Gringo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::
>>
>>>Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>>You ****ing ****. "Old Gringo" (who is a ****ing ****, too) told him
>>>that more then an hour ago. Are you getting mental or do you just
>>>want to be noticed in the froup?
>>>

>>I think he PLONKED me long time ago and took his toys home and won't
>>play with me anymore. There are those who do not reply to the elite.
>>

> I reckoned that, too. That's why I don't use a killfile.

The Plonkers will never know what they are missing.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

trout

Old Gringo wrote:

> With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::
>> Old Gringo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>

>>> With Out Any Hesitation John Holmes Wrote The Following::

>> I reckoned that, too. That's why I don't use a killfile.
>>

> The Plonkers will never know what they are missing.

Sure we do. I see "John Holmes" squawking "****ing ****!" in reply
text quite frequently.
--
Really just an affirmation that I'm not 'missing' anything worth
reading.

Xnews set up Town Crier Computer Support 12 09-29-2006 08:10 PM
Xnews help Mack Computer Support 2 10-01-2004 08:49 PM
OT XNews post test Consultant MCSE 28 07-19-2004 08:19 PM
Xnews: Help Please !!! - List of files in Archive has disappeared CM Computer Information 2 04-30-2004 05:31 AM
Re: [Xnews] Open Source Xnews? Darrien C Programming 11 11-04-2003 02:20 AM

Advertisments