Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > receiving inbox mail

receiving inbox mail

Lezlie Darnell

I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially sent
e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that when I try to
either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my outlook express account
I never receive them.

Gordon

"Lezlie Darnell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8yu_e.2596$(E-Mail Removed)
> I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially
> sent e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that
> when I try to either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my
> outlook express account I never receive them.

Can you receive /ANY/ mail at all?

Emrys Davies

"Lezlie Darnell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8yu_e.2596$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially

sent
> e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that when I

try to
> either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my outlook express

account
> I never receive them.

Using your OE account, can you send and receive an e-mail which you send
to yourself ?

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

trout

Lezlie Darnell wrote:

> I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially
> sent e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that
> when I try to either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my
> outlook express account I never receive them.

Check that your return adress is entered correctly in your sending
account.
--
I don't believe it's a default.

Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox C. Neal McGuire Firefox 7 07-23-2005 07:09 PM
Inbox-mail Jeff Computer Support 1 06-13-2005 03:30 AM
Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox C. Neal McGuire Firefox 0 04-09-2005 08:10 AM
Bulk Mail or Inbox MS Computer Support 1 01-04-2005 01:17 PM
Inbox mail is going to Delete File Jo M Computer Support 2 01-08-2004 06:01 PM

Advertisments