Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > about slide show

about slide show

veshno

I received a file (a slide show) which is a wmv extension. I would like
to save some of the photographs of this file on my hard drive and
delete all others. How could I do it please? I have winxp.

Mike Easter

veshno wrote:
> I received a file (a slide show) which is a wmv extension. I would
> like to save some of the photographs of this file on my hard drive
> and delete all others. How could I do it please? I have winxp.

Here's the first one I found

Zilla Video Converter-Decompiler 1.5.0.2
FROM: ZillaSoft.ws (http://www.zillasoft.ws)
License: Shareware, $29 to buy
Extract Single Video Frames to Image Files.
Supports (AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF) to (GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, EMF, WMV,
BMP & more).
Capable of Batch Conversion.

<for those who are curious about the country code, .ws is Samoa>

--
Mike Easter

Cola

OSS Video Decompiler
http://www.mediasoftzone.com/OSS-Video-Decompiler.html
BPS Video Converter & Decompiler
http://www.mediasoftzone.com/BPS-Vid...ecompiler.html

both of the above can do a very good job for you.

best,

veshno

Thanks for your guidance. Is there any free program available that
could do the job?