Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Physical Compiler Vs Design Complier

Physical Compiler Vs Design Complier

whizkid

Can anyone pointout the practical differences? I am now synthesising a
design with TSMC 13u library with Design Compiler? What difference in
results can I expect if I use physical Compiler.

thanks
whizkid

Tom Verbeure

If you provide a floorplan to Physical compiler, it will estimate the
statistical wireload models. This generally results in faster maximum
speeds of the final design.

Tom

JavaScript Complier and Syntax Checker Robert HTML 6 02-03-2006 09:00 PM
complier design Seven Kast USA C Programming 5 07-15-2005 02:12 AM
Complier error!! error C2059: syntax error : '(' Balaji C++ 3 12-03-2004 11:19 PM
I need complier for this dot H Ygn C++ 3 01-21-2004 08:03 PM
why does my complier complain there is an overloaded function? Roy Yao C++ 4 08-21-2003 09:35 AM

Advertisments