Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stupid phishers!

Stupid phishers!

joevan

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:59:44 -0400, Rick Merrill
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:00:09 -0400, Rick Merrill
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>you did forward it to (E-Mail Removed) I hope. They do a pretty fast
>>>job of taking the site off the air.
>>>

>> How do they do that? Who does it? Who is they? Please tell us.

>Ebay and paypal have a bunch of attack programmers who track down the
>source and put pressure on the ISP, who then cancels the account of the
>spammers - who of course then go open another account elsewhere. No,
>it's not going to end soon, but the sooner a new spam account is closed
>the better, don't you think?

Absolutely, close the cretins down. Better yet hire a lynch mob and
hang the creeps.

and for the same reason."

stupid question...waiting for a stupid answer Brandon McCombs Java 4 08-28-2006 06:57 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
stupid test questions and stupid awnsers in Measureup 70-320 test john MCAD 0 10-13-2004 11:43 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM

Advertisments