Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > won't play video in window

won't play video in window

Paul Bennett

i've not made any alterations to settings but on visiting news sites with
Internet Explorer such as the BBC and CNN and I've always been able to view
the video reports.suddenly that's stopped. I click on the link and the video
just doesn't start. there is no message it just seems like a long time to
load and it never does play. can you help?

Paul

s018811@yahoo.com

Have you updated your video driver. I have seen something similar to
what your talking about when the video driver was update. If you can
try rolling back the driver