Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe reader V7

Adobe reader V7

Dave

I am trying to download Adobe reader V7 from
If I untick the Toolbar and photoshop options it tells me its a 19Mb
download but when I click "download" all that downloads is a 521Kb program.
Anybody got a link to download the full version so I can save it to a usb
pendrive to install on another PC?

Dave Lear

"Dave" wrote in message
news:dh3mmb$f84$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com

> I am trying to download Adobe reader V7 from
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
> If I untick the Toolbar and photoshop options it tells me its a
> 19Mb download but when I click "download" all that downloads is
> a 521Kb program. Anybody got a link to download the full version
> so I can save it to a usb pendrive to install on another PC?

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adob...0_enu_full.exe

pcbutts1

The 512k program is a download manager. When click on it you will start the
full download.

news:dh3mmb$f84$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>I am trying to download Adobe reader V7 from
>http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
> If I untick the Toolbar and photoshop options it tells me its a 19Mb
> download but when I click "download" all that downloads is a 521Kb
> program.
> Anybody got a link to download the full version so I can save it to a usb
> pendrive to install on another PC?

Dave

Many thanks for the full link! Worked a treat!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...