Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with Mozilla on Windows XP: multiple browser windows

Problem with Mozilla on Windows XP: multiple browser windows

David Arnstein

I installed the latest version 1.7.12 of Mozilla onto Windows XP. I
immediately encountered a problem with multiple windows.

What I mean is, I can successfully launch Mozilla as a browser window.
But if I attempt to create a second browser window (for example, by
typing CTRL-N) then nothing happens.

After I shut down all Mozilla windows, I can still see process
executing mozilla.exe in the Microsoft Windows Task Manager. So a
Mozilla process appears to be "stuck."

Is anyone else seeing this problem?
--
David Arnstein |