Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sata hd help

sata hd help

G.man

Hi......

Having got 2 ide hard drives i got a sata hard drive so i can put another
operating system on
purely for games
now my motherboard has 6 sata sockets
and i have connected it up and the system recognizes when i go into the raid
section before start up
yet when i go into bios its not recognized and when i start windows its not
recognized
when i boot from cd to install the operating system it says no hard drive
connected
therefore i cant format,,there was a format function in the raid screen
which i did but so far no luck in getting the system to recognize it
any help would be fantastic
Thanks

John Holmes

G.man blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi......
> blablablabla
> fantastic
> Thanks

You're welcome.

--
Your mother was an elderly dunce who burnt rubber dog turds in closets.

G.man

John Holmes blabbered in 24hoursupport helpdesk:

im a wanker i just trawl newsgroups posting useless comments
because im a prick,The scum of the earth

**** OFF John Holmes you were ever so helpfull (NOT)

for those that are interested
i have fixed the problem
downloaded a program from seagate that created a partition in windows

your mother was a whore whose legs were never closed until one day she got
the clap and 9 months later the wanker was born

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> G.man blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > Hi......
> > blablablabla
> > fantastic
> > Thanks

> You're welcome.
>
> --
> Your mother was an elderly dunce who burnt rubber dog turds in closets.

Mitch

In article <huhYe.5008$(E-Mail Removed)>, G.man
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi......
>
> Having got 2 ide hard drives i got a sata hard drive so i can put another
> operating system on
> purely for games
> now my motherboard has 6 sata sockets
> and i have connected it up and the system recognizes when i go into the raid
> section before start up

And did you set the RAID type yet?
Perhaps it is waiting to find out whether it's RAID 0 or RAID 1 or...