Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > computer seens to freeze (very slow) during system startup

computer seens to freeze (very slow) during system startup

eddy toh

hi recently i installed panda (internet suit 2005) on my pc and found that
my system boot up was very very slow...n my broadband connection was not
very good .....(sometimes it can connect , sometimes cannot) ...any idea how
to fix this ? i tried to uninstalll panda and everything seen to back to
normal.. however, as i surf the web frequently, i would want some protection
from an anti virus anti spyware suit software, specifically panda since i
already brought it.. regards

Circuitry

try AVG Free edition from Grisoft's distro site free.grisoft.com

vk@cnns.net

1) Winxp and Win2003 can run "msconfig" --"startup", delete otiose
procedure,
The Win2000 has to be arrived a registration form to carry on deletion.
"Start"--"Run" enter "regedit" open the regedit.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\RunOnce\Setup

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\RunOnceEx
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\RunOnce
search unconventionality programme.
2) "Ctrl+Alt+Del" open process manage search unconventionality
programme.

But this is very troublesome,I recommend "Security expert'" for you .
it special function "Autorn manage and process manage" can help you
search unconventionality programme.
Detailed data go to http://securityexpert.cnns.net to know more.