Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > logging on to secure sites

logging on to secure sites

Bernard Modlinsky

Whenever I try to log onto a secure site I get this pop-up error
message:"error establishing an encrypted connection to".....and then the
URL, followed by "Error code -8057". Anybody got any ideas?

why?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:22:16 GMT, Bernard Modlinsky wrote:

>Whenever I try to log onto a secure site I get this pop-up error
>message:"error establishing an encrypted connection to".....and then the
>URL, followed by "Error code -8057". Anybody got any ideas?

Browser?
OS?
URL?
Proxy?

You mean log onto as in username / password or just opening a page to
the site.

www.google.com

Me