Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD HDD ?

DVD HDD ?

kevin welsh

Hi,

what are these DVD HDD players like are they as good as they are cracked up
to be, are the cheap one any good or do you get what you pay for.

I've been trying to find a website that reviews them as a whole not just a
particular machine, but had no luck.

thanks in advance.

Kev

kevin welsh wrote:

> Hi,
>

> what are these DVD HDD players like are they as good as they are cracked
> up
> to be, are the cheap one any good or do you get what you pay for.
>
> I've been trying to find a website that reviews them as a whole not just a
> particular machine, but had no luck.
>
> thanks in advance.
>

> Kev

You can roll your with more features with a PC and liveCDs like MythTV
to capture, stream it and so on.
http://www.liveCDlist.com