Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help Please Floppy Drive Prob.

Help Please Floppy Drive Prob.

bo

Im using Windows Me on Pentium 266 and have just installed Ms Visio
2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

thanks bo.

Plato

bo wrote:

> Im using Windows Me on Pentium 266 and have just installed Ms Visio
> 2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
> until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

Try clearing recent documents and for the heck of it, put any disk in
and let it read it.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

bo

Plato wrote:

> bo wrote:
> >
> > Im using Windows Me on Pentium 266 and have just installed Ms Visio
> > 2000, each time I open Visio the floppy drive starts up, and wont stop
> > until I close the Visio any help/ideas please

> Try clearing recent documents and for the heck of it, put any disk in
> and let it read it.
>
> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com

I did as you suggested, if I leave a floppy in A drive and then load Visio.

the floppy drive does not continue to run, that is a workaround for the
time being, maybe I might be able to find out later what is really causing
the problem.
Thanks for your help,
Bo.