Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd copying

dvd copying

thomas mushet

can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc

Zankhna

thomas mushet wrote:
> can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc

use dvd decrypter to unprotect the files. rip to hdd and then use dvd
shrink, nero etc to transcode and burn.

Johnny8977

"Zankhna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thomas mushet wrote:
>> can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc

> use dvd decrypter to unprotect the files. rip to hdd and then use dvd
> shrink, nero etc to transcode and burn

Take a look at
http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...h_clonedvd.cfm.

The One

"thomas mushet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ehwVe.4385$Q%(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc

You tight ****!

Harold potter esq

dvd santa..simple and complete.......ms rawlings will be pleased that I have
expounded part of my vast knowledge to dumbkoffs.