Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Explorer Application Error

Windows Explorer Application Error

IDP

When I close the Explorer after looking at some Favorites, I get the
following message: Acrobat IE Helper" iexplorer.exe Application error. Click
OK to terminate the program.
I have used virus scans/ ad-aware, etc. to try to solve this problem. I have
also installed and uninstalled Acrobat Reader 7 and its security updates. I
continue to be greeted by this message when I try to close the Explorer.
I have WinXP with SP2 and IE6
Your help would be welcome.