Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do you know a Good Video Converter?

Do you know a Good Video Converter?

MzThang

I really need a good video Converter, to convert my Video Clips to AVI or to
VCD format, I had tried numerous Free software, but when it has been
converted there is no audio or no video and most times both.

I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
videos.

Thanks if your any help

Cola

feel free to check out this site for some help,
http://www.mediasoftzone.com/ImTOO-MPEG-Encoder.html

regards!
Cola

gangle

"MzThang" wrote
> I really need a good video Converter, to convert my Video Clips to AVI or to
> VCD format, I had tried numerous Free software, but when it has been
> converted there is no audio or no video and most times both.
>
> I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
> videos.
>
> Thanks if your any help

You give no information as to what TYPE of video you are
trying to convert, and what software you have tried to
use. You say you want to burn VCDs with Nero, but
you say you want to go from Format X to AVI OR VCD.
That's as clear as mud. Chances are that you improperly
used/configured the software you have already tried by your
description of the negative results. There are MANY variables
that can affect multimedia conversions, including the
the combination of a particular software being used by
a particular person. Be more specific, and you'll get more
specific information; also mention your OS, CPU speed,
and RAM.

sherkhanthegreat@gmail.com

I am using VideoStudio Version 7.0 (by ULEAD) to convert various types
of formats to each other, and never had any problem. YOu can extract
the clips from your camcorder/digicam. Even images can be converted to
slideshows, and you can edit/cut/re-order various clips. Background
music can also be changed, alongwith 1000s of other options. Usually
available on Amazon for 7-8 GBPs.

Thanks and Regards,
Sherkhanthegreat; Shammi777.

neseho@163.com

total video converter http://www.effectmatrix.com

Shawn

"MzThang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OKcVe.10813$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I really need a good video Converter, to convert my Video Clips to AVI or
>to VCD format, I had tried numerous Free software, but when it has been
>converted there is no audio or no video and most times both.
>
> I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
> videos.
>
> Thanks if your any help

I find winavi works great.