Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > error report

error report

anybody

I have a HP with 512megs RAM 160 gig HD and in a program to view design
files the computer says this program will end because of an error.
The error # is OXC0000090 . I googled this and got only 11 hits and only 1
in English and it was about a game . Any help would be appreciated.

--
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Toolman Tim

anybody wrote:
> I have a HP with 512megs RAM 160 gig HD and in a program to view
> design files the computer says this program will end because of an
> error. The error # is OXC0000090 . I googled this and got only 11 hits and
> only 1 in English and it was about a game . Any help would be
> appreciated.

A little more info might help - like what operating system? What program are
you using when you get the error? And post the WHOLE error message (you
might check the Event Viewer).

Blinky the Shark

anybody wrote:
> I have a HP with 512megs RAM 160 gig HD and in a program to view design
> files the computer says this program will end because of an error.

What is a "design file"? Crystal ball is at the cleaners.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

anybody

windows XP the program giving the trouble is called Buzzexplore to view
digitized robotic embroidery files and the error report is over 175 lines
long. I would copy and paste but it won't copy.

How to post: http://home.online.no/~shughes/a57998/quote.html#001a

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

samuel

"anybody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> windows XP the program giving the trouble is called
> Buzzexplore to view digitized robotic embroidery files and the
> error report is over 175 lines long. I would copy and paste
> but it won't copy.

the authors of the software may help

http://www.buzztools.com/answers/