Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet explorer and other programs

Internet explorer and other programs

Harry Coates

ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs then
load. How can I stop it?

Many Thanks
Harry

Shepİ

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:03:34 +0100 As Androids Dreamed Of Electric
Sheep and then "Harry Coates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs then
>load. How can I stop it?
>
>Many Thanks
>Harry

Is this win95?

--
Free Windows/PC help,

Walter Mautner

Harry Coates wrote:

> ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs
> then load. How can I stop it?

You may have set a hostname different to what your ISPs dhcp assignment
thinks it should be, or you left some name server from your previous ISP in
your settings. For more help, we would want to know your OS.

to remove offending incompatible products. Reactivate MS software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.13-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

Harry Coates

No it is Windows XP Pro SP2

"Harry Coates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dfvl7n$do3$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net...
> ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs
> then load. How can I stop it?
>
> Many Thanks
> Harry

Evan Platt

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:30:48 +0100, "Harry Coates"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>No it is Windows XP Pro SP2

Why are you responding to yourself?