Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Portable Firefox question

Portable Firefox question

cygnian@despammed.com

I recently installed portable firefox onto my jump drive, and it works
great. All cookies, traces, etc, remain there, and not on the hard
drive.

I'm using Cryptainer, which creates virtual secure drives, on both my
jump drive and regular hard drive. Question, if I install Firefox
Portable onto a virtual cryptainer drive(not jump drive), will it work
the same way? That is, will it keep cookies and all traces on that
virtual encrytpted drive, just as it does on my jump drive? I have
tried this, and so far I don't seem to get Firefox Portable to work too
well on the regualr, but encrypted drive? Thanks!