Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > voiceglo glophone can't get any help from them

voiceglo glophone can't get any help from them

william108@gmail.com

I have called voiceglo and been put on hold for 2 hours. I have written
to them to cancel my account and stop charging me but they do not
respond. Can anyone say how I can stop them from continually charging
my card. This has been going on for 6 months and they don't respond by
phone or mail. When I call they just put me on hold.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

> I have called voiceglo and been put on hold for 2 hours. I have written
> to them to cancel my account and stop charging me but they do not
> respond. Can anyone say how I can stop them from continually charging
> my card. This has been going on for 6 months and they don't respond by
> phone or mail. When I call they just put me on hold.

Stop payments via your card company.

--
Duh!

Old Gringo

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have called voiceglo and been put on hold for 2 hours. I have written
> to them to cancel my account and stop charging me but they do not
> respond. Can anyone say how I can stop them from continually charging
> my card. This has been going on for 6 months and they don't respond by
> phone or mail. When I call they just put me on hold.

Can you logon to your account and terminate the account? Looks like
they are a rip-off from the word go.

7. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
a. Mandatory Arbitration
Any dispute or claim between Subscriber and the Company arising out
of or relating to the Service provided in connection with this
Agreement shall be resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator
administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance
with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgment on the award rendered
by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction
thereof. All claims shall be arbitrated individually and Subscriber
will not bring, or join a punitive or certified class action to
arbitration or seek to consolidate or bring previously consolidated
claims in arbitration. The arbitrator shall have no authority to
award punitive damages. Subscriber acknowledges that this arbitration
provision constitutes a waiver of any right to a jury trial.

Good Luck: Advice from Brian H sounds good to me.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

JANA

You should send them a registered letter that you no longer want their
services, and that they are to stop charging fees to your card. Make sure
that you send two such letters, and keep a copy of each one. Make one letter
addressed to their billing department, and one addressed to their customer
service department. Have the letter regisistered so that you get a
postal-card back that the letter has been signed for. Also, make sure you
get the name of the person who signed for the letter.

After the next month, call your card company and tell them you lost your
card. Make sure you did not use it for a few days before, and tell them that
it has been missing for a few days. They will first do a temporary
suspension on it, in case you find it. A day or two later, call them back,
and tell them that it still did not turn up, and you really need it. Tell
them that for your security, you would like a new account on a new card, so
that you will be safe.

When you have the new card, if required, you have to simply call it in to
everyone who you need and want to know it. After another period of time,
according to the card companies policy, they will stop accepting charges to
your old card number.

Eventually this company who is billing you, may call you for a collection.
You can then tell them that you are not using their service, and are
refusing to pay them. Remind them of the registered letter that was sent,
and tell them that the account was changed, in order to prevent farther
charges.

If they do not have a physical signature from you that you agreed to pay
them anything more, they would have a difficult time to take legal recourse
for collection, if it would go that far.

--

JANA
_____

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...