Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD-DVD Writers

CD-DVD Writers

moi

Can all or some DVD writers write CD's as well ?

Thank you

gangle

"moi" wrote
> Can all or some DVD writers write CD's as well ?

Yes. For example:
http://www.tdk.com/dvdburners/indidvd8x.html

PC

"moi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can all or some DVD writers write CD's as well ?
>

> Thank you

Moi

All the DVD writers I've been in contact with have been able to write CDR/RW
format.
Some of the early DVD drives may have had restricted ability, but these days
it is just 'expected'

Cheers
Paul

moi

Thanks all for good help

moi

"PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mZeUe.10172$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "moi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can all or some DVD writers write CD's as well ?
> >

> > Thank you
> >

> Moi
>
> All the DVD writers I've been in contact with have been able to write

CDR/RW
> format.
> Some of the early DVD drives may have had restricted ability, but these

days
> it is just 'expected'
>
> Cheers
> Paul

Infinity is looking for writers. The Modfather The Lounge 71 02-12-2006 08:04 AM
Spyware & Adware writers switching over to Mozilla marc@mercund.org Firefox 4 03-03-2005 11:46 PM
APIs for SAX writers Duke Hamacher XML 3 10-13-2004 11:19 PM
Tutorial Writers? Jim Saunders Cisco 1 05-17-2004 03:41 PM
closing writers and outputstreams Andy Fish Java 1 11-13-2003 10:18 AM

Advertisments