Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Rapid -Q basic

Rapid -Q basic

Gordon

"JE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43214ee3$0$22591$(E-Mail Removed) u
> Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
> Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean
> (new) computer.
> Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It
> is not more than 1.2mb.
> email supplied when requested
>
> Joe

Try adjusting either your clock or your time zone to the correct one.

why?

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:59:36 -0700, JE wrote:

Fix your clock.

>Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
>Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean (new)
>computer.

That says a lot, there are no sites mentioned.

It's not hard to find the rapidq forum , with current Sep 2005 posts and
ask there.

>Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It is not
>more than 1.2mb.

The one I found is 3.58MB with help examples , docs , libs.

That was under 4 minutes from www.google.com and filtering out the
broken links.

You may be surprised how many programming development tool sites and
forum's there are for 'basic' related languages.

>email supplied when requested

No thanks.

>Joe

Me

Trax

"JE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
|>Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean (new)
|>computer.
|>Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It is not
|>more than 1.2mb.
|>email supplied when requested

e-mail me (in header).

--
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/AYB2.swf

JE

Rapid Spanning Tree Franzy Cisco 11 08-25-2007 06:30 PM
rapid-pvst d.reinhart@vedior.nl Cisco 6 07-25-2006 08:20 AM
Cisco rapid-pvst Sami Cisco 0 11-09-2005 05:23 AM
Rapid-Q basic Joe Computer Support 5 09-19-2005 09:03 AM
RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protokoll) compatibility Thomas Hartenstein Cisco 1 01-19-2004 08:22 PM

Advertisments