Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hotbar

hotbar

paul bennett

i downloaded this rubbish and now i can't access my control panel to remove
it. the computer is running at a snails pace and i tried to restore to an
earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
the symptoms

paul

Rob Burghdoff

"paul bennett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i downloaded this rubbish and now i can't access my control panel to remove
> it. the computer is running at a snails pace and i tried to restore to an
> earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
> the symptoms
>
> paul

Try this!
http://techhowto.org/index.php?actio...=17&artlang=en

--
Rob

news.inode.at

paul bennett schrieb:
> i downloaded this rubbish and now i can't access my control panel to remove
> it. the computer is running at a snails pace and i tried to restore to an
> earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
> the symptoms
>
> paul

just try the hotbar uninstall program

http://hotbar.com/downloads/HbUninst.exe

--> it works, because hotbar is sh**, but no spyware

if it doesn't work, try the tips here:
http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml [this is the FIRST result
when you search for "remove hotbar" with google]

Hotbar issue... Mary Computer Support 41 04-29-2004 03:36 PM
Alternative to Hotbar, etc... Mary Computer Support 0 04-06-2004 03:49 AM
Can't delete Hotbar Dinah Computer Support 3 01-26-2004 02:31 PM
Re: Hotbar or Similar Josef Knecht Computer Support 0 07-14-2003 12:42 PM
Re: Hotbar or Similar paul s Computer Support 0 07-09-2003 07:23 PM

Advertisments