Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Connecting to wireless network

Connecting to wireless network

Xanadu

When I restart my lovely Dell XP machine, it usually connects to the hub on
the wireless network, though sometimes it doesn't, and I just restart again.

Recently I find it does not connect to the hub via my Belkin Wireless
Network Utility.

I have to go to the icon in the toolbar Wireless Network Connection 10, and
click 'repair', which gets it working.

Any idea how I can this beast to connect without me having to do this.

Secret Squiddle

"Xanadu" <.> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I restart my lovely Dell XP machine, it usually connects to the hub
> on the wireless network, though sometimes it doesn't, and I just restart
> again.
>
> Recently I find it does not connect to the hub via my Belkin Wireless
> Network Utility.
>
> I have to go to the icon in the toolbar Wireless Network Connection 10,
> and click 'repair', which gets it working.
>

> Any idea how I can this beast to connect without me having to do this.

I've got the Belkin kit as well, and I allow windows to manage my wireless
connection. Seems to work fine like this. Connects everytime I switch on.

**SS**