Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ATRAC PLAYER

ATRAC PLAYER

bigredfred

I have a number of Atrac music files on cdr,s. I was wondering do Sony have
a full sized separate cd player on the market which play these files as well
as normal cd,s all I have come across is Sony Discmans in the shops which
play these files.

nemo

"bigredfred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FwITe.22779$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> I have a number of Atrac music files on cdr,s. I was wondering do Sony

have
> a full sized separate cd player on the market which play these files as

well
> as normal cd,s all I have come across is Sony Discmans in the shops which
> play these files.

I've just been watching teh film "Mars Attacks." Are Atrac files what those
martians listen to their music on?

Atrac 3 MP3 NZed NZ Computing 4 12-12-2005 02:37 PM
How to show a Real Player or Media Player on my Web page? cyshao ASP .Net 1 04-12-2005 02:10 AM
Please recommend a real player alternative player Belch Computer Support 4 12-04-2003 02:12 PM
jmf player skipping, do I need to start player within a thread? steven robinson Java 0 11-09-2003 11:57 AM