Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 6 HELP!?!

IE 6 HELP!?!

Jamie&Rachel

Hiya hope someone can get to the bottom of this for me!
Just recently I must have messed with a setting that now makes me unable to
click a link that opens a new IE screen (it just opens blank.
I get round the problem by copying the links shortcut to clipboard and
pasting it to the browsers url bar but its more messing about...I should
just be able to click on the link, a new IE opens and the page is simply
displayed.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards

Jamie

Jay

"Jamie&Rachel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B3ATe.4439$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hiya hope someone can get to the bottom of this for me!
> Just recently I must have messed with a setting that now makes me unable
> to click a link that opens a new IE screen (it just opens blank.
> I get round the problem by copying the links shortcut to clipboard and
> pasting it to the browsers url bar but its more messing about...I should
> just be able to click on the link, a new IE opens and the page is simply
> displayed.
> Any feedback would be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Jamie

Just off the cuff, try clicking on the link while holding down the ctrl
button.

Jamie&Rachel

> Just off the cuff, try clicking on the link while holding down the ctrl
> button.

Tried it mate no joy Ive installed FireFox and its much better than IE so
Ill stick with this it must have been a setting in IE.
Cheers