Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70

Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70

Trax

Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq

Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.

--
Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
if blind people were given pointed sticks?

Harvey Gratt

Trax wrote:
> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>
> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.

Maynard G. Krebbs

Shawn

"Trax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>
> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
>

> --
> Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
> if blind people were given pointed sticks?

It's a sad day indeed.

Trax

Harvey Gratt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Trax wrote:
|>> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
|>>
|>> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
|>> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
|>>
|>> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
|>>

|>Maynard G. Krebbs

"Dobie Gillis", I'm old enough to remember that show
http://tinyurl.com/dewfg

--
Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
if blind people were given pointed sticks?

ftran999

"Trax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>
> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
>

> --
> Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
> if blind people were given pointed sticks?

Sorry to hear it. I guess the professor is the only remaining male
character from that show now.

Mike Easter

Trax wrote:
> Harvey Gratt

>>> Maynard G. Krebbs

> "Dobie Gillis", I'm old enough to remember that show
> http://tinyurl.com/dewfg

"Bob was a school teacher and working parttime at the post office when
he got to audition for the pilot for the series in 1958."

--
Mike Easter

ellis_jay

Trax wrote:
> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>
> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.

Sorry to hear that.

;-(

Ellis_jay

BC

Who?
A few hundreds also died not long ago... no name for the press there!
"Trax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>
> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
>

> --
> Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
> if blind people were given pointed sticks?

Preesi

ftran999 wrote:
> "Trax" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
>> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
>>
>> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
>>

>> --
>> Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
>> if blind people were given pointed sticks?

> Sorry to hear it. I guess the professor is the only remaining male
> character from that show now.

Did Mary Ann smuggle in some doobage to him in the hospital?

--
preesi
~~~~~~~~~