Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Region DVDs

Region DVDs

trout

rossette wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:431f36b9$0$16844$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
>> rossette wrote:
>>
>>> But you did get it wrong and you didn't know and your advice was
>>> indeed unhelpful and the poster knackered
>>> did post a solution that you did not know about, and you are very
>>> sulky as well as being inaccuarte, tut tut tut.

>> So, is being 'helpful' such a rare wonder that he has to run up
>> and down the thread yapping at other people? What is the point of
>> this, other than to display childish self-satisfaction? Should no
>> one bother offering an answer unless they know it is the one true
>> answer wtitten in stone, or they have to put up with some yappy punk
>> bleating at them? Why would anyone bother?
>> And speaking of which, just who the hell are you? Does this snotty
>> little critique comprise some sort of 'helpfulness' in your mind?
>> It's one thing to be inaccurate in one instance, it's quite another
>> to be totally useless.
>> --
>> And annoying while you're at your business of doing nothing.
>>

> The very thing you accuse others of but you are the biggest culprit
> as can be seen with your petulent and pompous rant! I think it can be
> safely assumed that you are another who gets it wrong.

So, you prefer snide whining, from what I can see of your mighty
two-post history. I think it can be safely assumed that you may as well
be ignored, as having *nothing whatsoever* to contribute other than your
ill-informed, sniping little opinion.
--
You are baggage.

gangle

"trout" wrote
> rossette wrote:

> >> So, is being 'helpful' such a rare wonder that he has to run up
> >> and down the thread yapping at other people? What is the point of
> >> this, other than to display childish self-satisfaction? Should no
> >> one bother offering an answer unless they know it is the one true
> >> answer wtitten in stone, or they have to put up with some yappy punk
> >> bleating at them? Why would anyone bother?
> >> And speaking of which, just who the hell are you? Does this snotty
> >> little critique comprise some sort of 'helpfulness' in your mind?
> >> It's one thing to be inaccurate in one instance, it's quite another
> >> to be totally useless.
> >> --
> >> And annoying while you're at your business of doing nothing.
> >>

> > The very thing you accuse others of but you are the biggest culprit
> > as can be seen with your petulent and pompous rant! I think it can be
> > safely assumed that you are another who gets it wrong.

> So, you prefer snide whining, from what I can see of your mighty
> two-post history. I think it can be safely assumed that you may as well
> be ignored, as having *nothing whatsoever* to contribute other than your
> ill-informed, sniping little opinion.
>
> You are baggage.

Jesus H. Christ, it's a ****ing sockpuppet.

trout

gangle wrote:

> "trout" wrote
>> rossette wrote:
>>
>>> "trout" wrote

>>> The very thing you accuse others of but you are the biggest culprit
>>> as can be seen with your petulent and pompous rant! I think it can
>>> be safely assumed that you are another who gets it wrong.

>> So, you prefer snide whining, from what I can see of your mighty
>> two-post history. I think it can be safely assumed that you may as
>> well be ignored, as having *nothing whatsoever* to contribute other
>> than your ill-informed, sniping little opinion.
>>
>> You are baggage.

> Jesus H. Christ, it's a ****ing sockpuppet.

Shhhh.
--
I'm waiting to see if Knickers comes to the defence of his 'friend'.

Zankhna

trout wrote:
> gangle wrote:

>>> So, you prefer snide whining, from what I can see of your mighty
>>>two-post history. I think it can be safely assumed that you may as
>>>well be ignored, as having *nothing whatsoever* to contribute other
>>>than your ill-informed, sniping little opinion.
>>>
>>>You are baggage.

>>Jesus H. Christ, it's a ****ing sockpuppet.

> Shhhh.

children children please!

I see it many times in newsgroups but people get personal over something
that just is not worth it. my view is if you've got advise to offer then
offer it. whether its good or bad is up to the reader to decide.

trout

Zankhna wrote:

> trout wrote:
>> gangle wrote:
>>

>>> "trout" wrote

>>> Jesus H. Christ, it's a ****ing sockpuppet.

>> Shhhh.

> children children please!
>
> I see it many times in newsgroups but people get personal over
> something that just is not worth it. my view is if you've got advise
> to offer then offer it. whether its good or bad is up to the reader
> to decide.

Perhaps you could have offered *this* advice to the person that was
critiquing the advice of others, instead of dripping your condescension
in *my* direction.
--
Assuming that your ability to follow a thread equals your talent for
adopting a tone of smug superiority.

Scraggy

trout wrote:
> Zankhna wrote:
>
>> trout wrote:

>>> Shhhh.

>> children children please!
>>
>> I see it many times in newsgroups but people get personal over
>> something that just is not worth it. my view is if you've got advise
>> to offer then offer it. whether its good or bad is up to the reader
>> to decide.

> Perhaps you could have offered *this* advice to the person that was
> critiquing the advice of others, instead of dripping your
> condescension in *my* direction.

--
Assuming that your ability to follow a thread equals your talent for
adopting a tone of smug superiority.

Aaaah, assumption, the mother of all ****ups
members. Groucho Marx

Zankhna

trout wrote:
> Zankhna wrote:
>

>>trout wrote:

>>>Shhhh.

>>children children please!
>>
>>I see it many times in newsgroups but people get personal over
>>something that just is not worth it. my view is if you've got advise
>>to offer then offer it. whether its good or bad is up to the reader
>>to decide.

> Perhaps you could have offered *this* advice to the person that was
> critiquing the advice of others, instead of dripping your condescension
> in *my* direction.

my comment was not directed at you specifically but in general to all
the posters that critiquing the advice of others and descend to squabbling.

trout

Zankhna wrote:

> my comment was not directed at you specifically but in general to all
> the posters that critiquing the advice of others and descend to
> squabbling.

Then it's clear that you don't know how to post in a Usenet thread,
don't understand what had occurred in *this* thread, and were sadly
mistaken that your condecending remarks were usefully tacked on to a
thread which had effectively ended some hours before.
--
You're quite the little bundle of help.

Zankhna

trout wrote:
> Zankhna wrote:
>

>>my comment was not directed at you specifically but in general to all
>>the posters that critiquing the advice of others and descend to
>>squabbling.

> Then it's clear that you don't know how to post in a Usenet thread,
> don't understand what had occurred in *this* thread, and were sadly
> mistaken that your condecending remarks were usefully tacked on to a
> thread which had effectively ended some hours before.

See this is just my point. people attacking our people for no reason but
because they can. In any case Im not going to get into an argument with
you as its not just worth it. I have other more important things in life
to deal with.

Goodbye!

trout

Zankhna wrote:

> See this is just my point. people attacking our people for no reason
> but because they can. In any case Im not going to get into an
> argument with you

Then what are you doing back in this thread, yet again?
And you are not being attacked. You are being *mocked*, because you you
use condescending terms of address like "children", when you clearly
have no idea of what you're talking about.
And then, you insist you weren't addressing me, when you also sent
your unwelcome little whine to my inbox in an email. Did you even
notice, Mr. Great Conciliator?
You don't seem to have noticed that the post-critiquing was being
done by *one* person, who then posted back with a second identity. You
insult and drone at the wrong people after the fact of the thread being
ended, and to top it all off, you're back here again whining about being
'attacked'.
You seem to feel that your right to bleat your uninformed opinion is
greater than mine to comment in turn on your annoying behaviour.
--
If you don't want my opinion, stop telling me yours. I don't care what
it is.