Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Digital TV

Digital TV

Zoab

Do I need a digital television to get freeview.

Bryan

old jon

"Zoab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VUYSe.2427$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do I need a digital television to get freeview.
>
> Bryan

No.

Zoab

"old jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:I3ZSe.601$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Zoab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:VUYSe.2427$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Do I need a digital television to get freeview.
>>
>> Bryan

> No.

Thank you

Bryan

Whiskers

On 2005-09-05, Zoab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Do I need a digital television to get freeview.
>
> Bryan

Just plug in a digibox. Check that your area is covered by digital
broadcasts. If the signal is weak, you may need to install a better
aerial, or a 'booster'.

--
-- Whiskers