Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: system crash

Re: system crash

-Andy-

"robert durham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_SWSe.3667$(E-Mail Removed)...
> now pulling my hair out wots left My system crashes at regular times eg
> when on net seems to be favourite fitted new hard drive taken out one 512
> memory running amd 3000+ 512 memory radeon 9200 card any help will be
> appreciated

whydontyoutryrepostingthequestionwithsomekindofpun ctuationsoweknowwhatthe****itisyour****ingonabouty ou****ingretardedandbackwardcunt

Fred Tehbot

-Andy-, <nospam@****--you.com>, whose name means "arrogant ****; has many
qualities only found in gays", blew out:

> WhYdOnTyOuTrYrEpOsTiNgThEqUeStIoNwItHsOmEkInDoFpUn CtUaTiOnSoWeKnOw
> WhAtThE****iTiSyOuR****iNgOnAbOuTyOu****InGrEtArDe DaNdBaCkWaRdCuNt

What?

Aquila Deus

-Andy- wrote:
> "robert durham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_SWSe.3667$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > now pulling my hair out wots left My system crashes at regular times eg
> > when on net seems to be favourite fitted new hard drive taken out one 512
> > memory running amd 3000+ 512 memory radeon 9200 card any help will be
> > appreciated

> whydontyoutryrepostingthequestionwithsomekindofpun ctuationsoweknowwhatthe****itisyour****ingonabouty ou****ingretardedandbackwardcunt

lOlyOukUNt!