Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > stop error

stop error

Toolman Tim

detap wrote:
> every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the
> sound and picture start I get this error stop: 0x00000001 diver IRQ L
> not less or equal
> address BFF83000 date stamp atapi.sys beginning dump of phisical
> memory

Okay okay...geez <g>

That is usually a bad driver - in this case, most likely atapi.sys, which is
the driver for an optical drive (CD, DVD, etc.)

Since you haven't posted the entire error message, nor the version of
Windows, nor the model of the optical drive, or the software you are using
to play your DVD, or *anything* of use, you're not going to get much help.

You could check your event log to see if there is more info which *might*
help someone help you...

WormWood

Please adjust your clock (choose correct time zone)
and tick "automatically adjust clock for daylight savings changes."

detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6zLSe.49$(E-Mail Removed)...
> every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the
> sound and
> picture start I get this error stop: 0x00000001 diver IRQ L not less
> or
> equal
> address BFF83000 date stamp atapi.sys beginning dump of phisical
> memory

Evan Platt

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:38:43 -0700, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the sound and

Ok, and you're posting this again because?

Toolman Tim

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:38:43 -0700, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the
>> sound and

> Ok, and you're posting this again because?

He was hoping I wouldn't see it and make fun of his poorly written post
again <g>

Shane Matthews

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:38:43 -0700, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the sound and
>picture start I get this error stop: 0x00000001 diver IRQ L not less or
>equal
>address BFF83000 date stamp atapi.sys beginning dump of phisical memory

Start here; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=stop%3A+0x00000001

detap

every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the sound and
picture start I get this error stop: 0x00000001 diver IRQ L not less or
equal
address BFF83000 date stamp atapi.sys beginning dump of phisical memory

Blinky the Shark

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:38:43 -0700, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>every time I try to watch a video in my dvd cd rom as soon as the sound and

> Ok, and you're posting this again because?

Because he can't figure out how to read messages?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263