Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Emailing in Googles Picasa

Emailing in Googles Picasa

Big D

Clear DayWhen i try to email a picture the first time thru Googles Picasa using the outlook express option it opens an OE window as normal and sends ok. However when i then try to do the same again it opens a different window with all the usual information areas for sending an email ie to, cc, subject etc but has no send button.
If i come out of the program and then go back in the same thing happens.

any help would be appreciated.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:28:41 GMT, "Big D"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C5B19F.FCEE01A0

Please turn off HTML and try again.

Blinky the Shark