Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hewlett Packard PDA

Hewlett Packard PDA

Ruth

Would appreciate help on writing
in a message please.

I can write it in, then it seems to zap
off in a hurry! How can I get it to
stay on the PDA?

Thanks.

Any discussion groups for this?

mishybear

Blinky the Shark

Ruth wrote:
> Would appreciate help on writing in a message please.
>
> I can write it in, then it seems to zap off in a hurry! How can I get
> it to stay on the PDA?

When you're done writing, stop turning the PDA upside down and shaking
it. That's for your Etch-A-Sketch.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Scraggy

Ruth wrote:
> Would appreciate help on writing
> in a message please.
>
> I can write it in, then it seems to zap
> off in a hurry! How can I get it to
> stay on the PDA?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Any discussion groups for this?
>
> mishybear

1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*

2.microsoft.public.pocketpc

*1/2/3 etc

members. Groucho Marx

Ruth

On 3 Sep 2005 22:24:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ruth wrote:
>> Would appreciate help on writing in a message please.
>>
>> I can write it in, then it seems to zap off in a hurry! How can I get
>> it to stay on the PDA?

>When you're done writing, stop turning the PDA upside down and shaking
>it. That's for your Etch-A-Sketch.

OK!

Ruth

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:30:08 +0100, "Scraggy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ruth wrote:
>> Would appreciate help on writing
>> in a message please.
>>
>> I can write it in, then it seems to zap
>> off in a hurry! How can I get it to
>> stay on the PDA?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Any discussion groups for this?
>>
>> mishybear

>1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*
>
>2.microsoft.public.pocketpc
>
>*1/2/3 etc

Many thanks!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Would appreciate help on writing
>> in a message please.
>>
>> I can write it in, then it seems to zap
>> off in a hurry! How can I get it to
>> stay on the PDA?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Any discussion groups for this?

>1.Look in the "My Documents" folder, tap anything labeled as Note*
>
>2.microsoft.public.pocketpc
>
>*1/2/3 etc

Thanks for your reply.