Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > toshiba laptop no screen

toshiba laptop no screen

Tim Bell

I get no images when I start up my laptop. I can hear it booting up. it quit
while playing a game. is there any hope or am I sol?

Blinky the Shark

Tim Bell wrote:
> I get no images when I start up my laptop. I can hear it booting up. it quit
> while playing a game. is there any hope or am I sol?

This is not chat. Post once and wait for responses.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263