Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help with Block-Checker!!!

Help with Block-Checker!!!

MzThang

Recently I installed a new thing called Block-checker, I think that's what
its called, well I found It very useless, it is suppose to tell you who is
blocking me in MSN Messenger, Well I found it a total waste of time.
So I un-installed it, but when ever I have a conversation in Messenger, the
advertisement always just appears.
It says it as if that's what I just wrote, and its really annoying,

Does any one know how to completely remove it?

trout

MzThang wrote:

> Recently I installed a new thing called Block-checker, I think that's
> what its called, well I found It very useless, it is suppose to tell
> you who is blocking me in MSN Messenger, Well I found it a total
> waste of time.
> So I un-installed it, but when ever I have a conversation in
> Messenger, the advertisement always just appears.
> It says it as if that's what I just wrote, and its really annoying,
>
> Does any one know how to completely remove it?

Have a look at this page, and scroll down to post #36.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F578238BB
--
Post numbers appear on the right-hand side.